If you have tickets to one of our postponed shows, please read the following.
- All 2020 artists have been rescheduled for 2021 and our team has transferred all previously purchased tickets to the new performance dates.
- We have contacted all existing ticket holders with their new reservations via phone and email.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT CONFIRMED YOUR RESCHEDULED TICKET RESERVATIONS, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 14 at 8 AM.
- Due to limited seating capacity, if you have not confirmed your tickets by the above deadline, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to shift your tickets to the performance of your choice as seats may be sold out.
- If you can’t attend the rescheduled date or still aren’t comfortable attending a public gathering, you can either a) exchange your tickets for another performance (subject to ticket availability), or b) receive an account credit for the price of your tickets to be used for a future purchase.