- August 27, 2018
In the News
2019| February 25
Review: Joshua Henry at The Cabaret
2018| October 16
Lea Solanga Will Embark on The Human Heart Tour in 2019
2018| September 28
Q+A with Isaac Mizrahi
2018 | August 28
Fall Arts Guide: 10 Notable Theater Events
2018 | AUGUST 14
Stephanie J. Block, Betsy Wolfe, Norm Lewis, and More Will Play Indianapolis
2018 | JULY 24
‘Colbert’ Actress Laura Benanti on her secret to doing a great Melania Trump Impression
2018 | JULY 23
Fall/Winter Season at The Cabaret Announced
2018 | JULY 23
Fashion Icon Isaac Mizrahi and Broadway stars are part of The Cabaret’s Fall 2018 season
2018 | JUNE 3
Dick Wolfsie sets the stage at The Cabaret
Complimentary Ticket Policy
The Cabaret is thrilled to be able to provide complimentary tickets (subject to availability) to local and national media. Due to high demand for media comps, limited seating capacity, and sold out shows, The Cabaret’s complimentary media ticket policy is as follows:
- Complimentary media tickets are given with the expectation that the show will be reviewed within ten (10) days of the attended performance.
- When requesting tickets, media must provide relevant metrics for outlet(s) they represent such as current subscriber count and average views per article.
- One (1) media ticket will be given for up to three (3) different performances per media outlet, per season. Media may be seated at high top table and/or with another party.
- Media ticket requests may be made no earlier than two (2) weeks prior to the requested performance date and are subject to availability.
- It is requested that media unable to attend the performance(s), should notify the box office manager at least one week prior to performance date so that tickets can be made available to a party on our waiting list.
If you are interested in requesting complimentary media tickets, please contact Communications and Marketing Manager, Britnee King, at email@example.com.
“Best in class. A truly delightful experience - over the top!”
“My favorite thing in the world is to connect with people, break the fourth wall, improvise, make people laugh, and talk directly to the audience. Cabaret is basically everything I like to do, all in one.”
“Indy's posh landing pad for Broadway stars on Pennsylvania Street.”
"Attending a cabaret show can feel like you're part of a (very stylish) secret society. It's you, the audience, seated at tables, sipping wine or a cocktail, with the vocalist, perhaps fresh off of Broadway, just a few feet away on stage."
“Awesome venue! I tell everyone I know about The Cabaret and encourage them to see a show.”
The beauty of the Cabaret lies in the spontaneous nature of each show. Unlike well-known musicals, with cabaret, audiences never know what to expect next. Artists can choose to sing old standards or an original number. They can share personal stories or make jokes with random people in the crowd.
“We looked at the many places where we could spend our money for entertainment and realized there was no venue that came close to The Cabaret. The venue and staff simply make this venue the best in Indianapolis.”
"This space is truly what a cabaret is meant to be... an intimate setting of hightops and enclosed booths help the audience feel special and a lone piano with small, personal stage complete the picture."
“The Circle City’s swanky new cabaret space is Broadway’s latest buzz. Old Hollywood meets urban chic in a softly lit chandelier-filled room that holds 190 people—no seat in the house is more than five rows from the stage—it feels like Lea Salonga is giving her life story for you. Stick around for a meet and greet after the spellbinding serenade."
“One of the best environments for serious music fans in town!”
Stay up to date on all things Cabaret, go behind the scenes, and see what your favorite artists are up to when they visit Indy. Need we say more?
JOIN MAILING LIST