Make your special day unique, classy, and fun at a venue to match!
No wedding venue in town compares to the new one-of-a-kind Cabaret theater. The versatile space can accommodate wedding ceremonies, receptions or both.
“Having our wedding at the cabaret was a wonderful experience! I cannot speak highly enough about the amazing staff and service they provided. The Cabaret was so easy to work with preparing for the big day and made sure our event went smoothly as planned. The Jazz Kitchen was extremely helpful not only in helping us plan our menu but also went the extra mile in helping us find an amazing band that fit both our taste and budget. The experience was just as wonderful as the venue itself. We didn’t feel the need to bring any extra flowers or decor because the room shines on its own. I would highly recommend the Cabaret to anyone looking to have an elegant and fun event.” -Emily and Joe
- Seating at beautiful custom chairs and tables for up to 200; 150 with a dance floor area
- Tables and chairs can be arranged to form a center aisle or dance floor
- Minimal decorations needed to enhance the already stunning decor design
- Stage may be used for the wedding ceremony, wedding cake display, band set-up and speeches/toasts
- Yamaha C3 grand piano on stage can be used for ceremony or reception band
- Professional in-house sound and lighting system operated by in-house technicians
- Specialty theatrical lighting available
- Two large built-in wide screens available for photo and video projections
- Beautifully appointed dressing room suite including two large dressing rooms with floor-to-ceiling mirrors an adjacent private restroom
- Exterior custom-made bride and groom photo marquee in lights as guests arrive (additional cost)
Ready to start planning?
Contact Mark Szobody at 317.419.2448.