Concerned about safety? So are we.
To make our facility as safe as possible, The Cabaret has taken the following precautions (in addition to increasing all cleaning and sanitizing measures).
1. Newly installed, state-of-the-art air purification system
The Cabaret has recently installed the latest and most effective air cleaning system, “Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization” in our facility. The highest rated system of its kind, created by Global Plasma Solutions, has been labelled the “gold standard in air purification.” Test results show that the system safely cleans indoor air every 30 minutes and inactivates 99.4% of airborne coronavirus as well as other viruses, mold and bacteria. This system also produces neither ozone nor other harmful by-products.
2. Restroom conversions to touch-free operation
To facilitate the safe use of our guest restrooms at The Cabaret, we have retro-fitted our restroom fixtures with touch-free hardware. All toilets, urinals, water faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers will now accommodate touchless operation.
3. General housekeeping
Prior to AND following all shows/events, the theater, lobby, floors, restrooms, door handles, furniture, and dressing rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Event and catering staff will not be permitted to come to work if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have a fever, or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
4. Food and beverage
– Catering staff will not be permitted to come to work if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have a fever, or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
– Masks and gloves will be required on all servers and bartenders at all times, including during prep and set-up.
– Hand sanitizer will be available behind the bar and in the kitchen.
– All servers’ and bartenders’ arms and legs will be covered (long sleeved tops and long pants) at all times.
– The bar will have stanchions delineating service lines (distanced apart) for staff and patrons.
– Plate covers will be used on all dishes during delivery to table.
Stay up to date on all things Cabaret, go behind the scenes, and see what your favorite artists are up to when they visit Indy. Need we say more?
JOIN MAILING LIST