We need your help! Be a part of one of the up-and-coming performing arts venues in Indianapolis.
View the performance for free when you volunteer at a performance, or earn one free ticket for every 4 hours you work for The Cabaret.
- Arrive 2 hours prior to the show: For an 8PM show—arrive at 6:00PM, For a 7:30PM show, arrive at 5:30PM
- Usher audience members to their tables
- Assist with CD sales at intermission and following the performance
- Help clear tables following the performance
- Must be able to stand/walk around for two hours
- Stay approximately one-hour following the performance
- Assist the sound and lighting engineer in removing, microphones, cables, and other equipment from the stage after the performance
- Assist the sound engineer in taking equipment up to the storage closet
Other ways to volunteer
- Box Office / Office
- Distribute Posters & Postcards around town
- Program Printing & Folding
- Other General Office Duties
Ready to Volunteer?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.275.1169 with the performance dates of your choice or to express interest in helping with box office and database entry. (Performances filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.)